Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I believe it is better to pause updates for classicube for a while (saving money). And put classicube on the ios appstore and android store,since millions go on there. Since they notice the classicube app, they will get curious and go to the website and play it. what do you think?

++FrostFox posted:++

I believe it is better to pause updates for classicube for a while (saving money).

what the fug :--D

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Dec 9 at 3:39:17 (2015)

None of the developers are paid...

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Wed Dec 9 at 9:54:29 (2015)

If we were going to make a port of ClassicalSharp for mobile and publish it on a store, it would have to be the google play store.

Google play store requires a one time payment of $25, apple store requires yearly payments of $99.

Well google play is good. but what about kindle fire as well?

Frost do u know how hard it is to code a game I know how hard it is cuz I made a plague inc style game in python and my family was suggesting shit like putting it on the app store

Is Kindle Fire still a thing? Regardless of which, it's not really a powerful device that can handle a game like that without the game being optimized. And also, i think it's possible to have google play on Kindle Fire? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Kindle uses android but it appears to be an abandoned version

no please just dont, google play is basically hell, in form of a software for phones, it would probably fall in some youtuber video and be raided like 8 days per week (i know its 7 days im not retarded its a joke you dip)

ios would just not be worth because APPLE DEVICES ARE BAD.

putting prices in classicalsharp? that could actually hand some problems to us, first of all paying to play minecraft classic wich is not the idea we see here, and two, mojang/microsoft would eventually yell at us, plus, charging games in android means nothing, you can just download apk exporter and publish it in some file hosting website and it could be easily pirated

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Jan 18 at 18:54:36 (2018)

Mojang/microsoft have no say in what we do with our software, again, classicalsharp is 100% original code. We do not distribute any assets owned by mojang or microsoft.

Can you seen iOS app, only on iOS devices and iPod Touch!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑