Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

EDIT: Disregard this post!

I prefer the original client, but everyone is switching to C-sharp. The sound is a bit off, it doesn't feel like the classic we all know and love, and the block highlighter thing is super annoying! It would be awesome if you could turn that off. I'm not really seeing how C-sharp is better. But that's just my opinion. Let Me know what you think!

Update: So I played it again and I have some good things to say and more bad things. Firstly, I do like How there are more options, and I've come to like it a little more, BUT i do still dislike it. Another thing is, the head bobbing is atrocious! But that is easily fixable so it's not a big deal. That's all for now but i'll keep you guys updated.

ClassicalSharp has better performance, custom chat colors, custom server-side blocks, texture animations and custom fonts. There are probably other things I'm missing as well. It is also still being developed so many more things could be possible in the future.

I agree that the block highlighter is a more "in your face" than classicube though. As for the sound, what is off about it?

The sound is actually not bad, i just made a mistake.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑