Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Its like classicube but!... Worse. The reason why is because I JUST started working on it. It runs fully on minecraft classic, but modefied in ways to fix or add. Such as: Fixing sound, fixing saving, fixing chunk rendering and adding: Double slab and grass to the UI, Diamond Ore, Diamond Block, Brick Slab, Human mob in survival, IRRATIONALLY huge level generator, snow, and more! (Plus joining servers INGAME)

This is the TOTAL update list:

Update 0.30_02c Fixes: -Fixed level saving Additions: -Added Irrationally Huge level generation -Added Doubleslab, Bedrock and Grass into the block selection screen. -Added Quit Game button New Bugs: -Loading worlds made on the minecraft.net version causes it to crash due to Java.lang.NullPointerException. -Walking on Liquids -Walking Flowers -Looking at Flowers causes java.Lang.NullPointerExeption loop -The quit game button crashed the game, so every other option in the menu did -Closing the game without using the Quit Game button will cause java to stall indefinitley -Chunks don't render nearest to the player

Update 0.30_03c Fixes: -Walking on Liquids and Flowers fixed -Looking at Flowers causes java.Lang.NullPointerExeption loop fixed -Made Irrationally Huge levels not crash the game -Made the version number the actual version number -Chunks now render nearest to the player Removals: -Quit button removed due to causing crashes -Removed Bedrock from UI -Removed STEVE Aditions: -Diamond Dlock -Diamond Ore (No more space in UI, Cannot be selected or placed) -Added Sound Changes: -Generator says "Soiling Patoiling.." instead of "Soiling.." <Forgot to change it back -Generator now places Diamond Ore New bugs: -Progress bar on "Carving.." overflows.

Update 0.30_04c Fixes: -Progress bar on "Carving.." no longer overflows. -Lag decreased on "Irrationally Huge" levels. Aditions: -Quit game button (One that doesn't crash the game) -Trees Grow changted to false, although this changes nothing... -Added the ability to hurt mobs in Creative mode. -Human mob in survival, drops Glass and Brick Slab when killed -Added Diamond Ore to UI -Added Brick Slab -Added Snow Tile -Added Snow Sounds -Added hal 1-4 (named calm 5-8) -Added new calm soundtrack Changes: -Mobs don't drop objects when killed in creative -Zombies drop Glass and Slabs in survival -Rain makes sky and fog gray -Generator says "Soiling.." again -No longer need to be online to save offline -Mushrooms, Flowers, and Saplings make sound when broken and walked on. -TNT Can now explode and be defused in Creative mode. -Way bigger UI. WAY More space for blocks now! -Changed pause menu proportions. -Middle Clicking Grass and DoubleSlab now actually gives you Grass and DoubleSlab. Known Bugs: -Quitting the game still leaves the application open, so you have to press the X button. -Walking on Snow Tiles doesn't make snow sound. -Snow doesn't decay if placed in illogical places or ontop itself. -Snow sound re-downloads itself every time the game restarts, but that has to do with the resource page format, and will be fixed in all versions when fixed on the page format

0.30_05c

Aditions: -JOIN SERVER INGAME -Snow melts Changes: -You can place blocks on the bottom layer of bedrock Known bugs: -No mppass param, cannot join server if verify names is on.

Here are some videos of aditions and changes: Snow tile (and bug which I now fixed): https://youtu.be/3Ql7OjQOwlw

Join multiplayer servers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2wW2aslZ8

Irrationally huge levels and TNT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VZ1Zns1ccM

DOWNLOAD(Currently only avalible on MC launcher: http://bit.ly/1ssS39d)

Also, How do you generate the mppass param? I want this to be compatable with ClassiCube

I just noticed how perfect my post name is bOI

hello?

hi

DOWNLOAD AVALIBLE!

JUST MAKE THE SURVIVAL CLASSIC RIGHT NOW

YES SURVIVAL TEST RIGHT NOW hi pockie

hi

Where to download??

++Miguel2004 posted:++

YES SURVIVAL TEST RIGHT NOW hi pockie I added survival mode! (Press F8 to switch!)

Hello andreja6 FIND 0.27 SURVIVAL_TEST AND FIX SAVE LEVEL RIGHT NOW AND DON'T MODDING ANYTHING JUST FIX SAVE LEVEL RIGHT NOW!~

++Sky_Rain128 posted:++

Hello andreja6 FIND 0.27 SURVIVAL_TEST AND FIX SAVE LEVEL RIGHT NOW AND DON'T MODDING ANYTHING JUST FIX SAVE LEVEL RIGHT NOW!~ if you keep messaging me this on everything, I won't just to spite you. I explained this isnt a top priority right now

_Pear is actually an apple Wed Apr 12 at 11:29:21 (2017)

ok

we have 0.27 but we cant release it yet

yey!

now check in 0.30 to switch the version

SURVIVAL!!! YEH!

Why isn't this post dead.

Because))))

TL;DR

Adding to the chain of comments to keep this dying post alive, you're welcome.

Make it a little easier to install.

DaMiningBoyAlpha Tue Apr 3 at 20:46:41 (2018)

hey andreja6.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑