Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I made an account got the client and when I launch the game all I see is a purple cube surrounded by mist D; help!

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Nov 9 at 21:49:01 (2013)

Have you tried going to the server list and playing on a server via the webclient?

Yes D; still wont work

(Automerge)

Instead black screen

Is it a bug or something? why aren't you replying

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Nov 10 at 19:13:19 (2013)

(Originally posted by Spidercooce [Link])

Is it a bug or something? why aren't you replying

Because I wasn't home.

It might be a bug, however, we'd need more details to identify if it's a bug or an issue with your computer.

The same thing happens to me when I try to connect to multiplayer via the client or the site.

I know this is a really old post but I think it's because I don't have 2gb of ram not completely sure thought :/ Luckily enough my sister said she might buy me 1gb of ram for christmas

Please follow These Instructions and post the resulting link here. Thanks!

Is your java updated? or maybe you should downgrade to java 6..

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Dec 16 at 17:28:43 (2013)

(Originally posted by LeeIzaZombie [Link])

Is your java updated? or maybe you should downgrade to java 6..

That was the old classic problem. That doesn't apply here. The client uses 7.

Maybe internet connection, bug or Java version. Depends.

I have java 7 because the client wont allow you to use 6 anyway and there wasn't any problems in debug mode just the same old lack screen!

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Dec 31 at 19:30:48 (2013)

Did you look at the console in debug mode instead of just looking at the client window?

If you have Java 7 issues, use my solution, which is here: http://www.classicube.net/forum/viewpost/Io/

If that works, let me know. With the low GB issue, go download Java 64bit. It worked for me.

Only download the Java 64 bit version if you have a 64 bit computer. Otherwise get the 32 bit version.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑