Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Holy fk, I realize how dumb I was back then. Ignore this.

kaascis server banned me because i was apparently griefing but it WASNT ME is saw a hacker destroy it!!!

You were obviously the person who did it, there was undeniable proof you did it.

1. Gage griefed, we checked who placed the blocks. You can apeal, however, at kaascisfreebuild.smfnew2.com
  2. We had an incident with a player who came in as a KKK skin and, later, was treated unfairly by an admin over a different incident due to that. We sorted it out and the player in question was unbanned (it was only a 20m ban for them to calm down).

SUPERHOT FREEBUILD: Okay, James. You are clearly saddened that you lost your staff rank. The only reason why you have left is actually because you got demoted. Yes, I know that people were abusing their power, but it has now been sorted out.

The staff team is being replaced by more capable, mature staff members. You didn't really help us either. The staff team at my server, is being renovated let's say, to make sure it's up to date. You even abused/trolled yourself, because I see what goes on in Console. The staff found abusing would have been demoted. We are now looking for more mature staff members to join our staff team.

UPDATE:

*Removed Kaasci's freebuild from the list.

*NOTE: This is not a thread for anyone (including me) to bash ANYONE('s server), it is just an opinion thread which gives advice on what servers may not be so... trustworthy.

lel didn't reply to what I said

I'm honored to be #1 on your list. My dream is to be hated by you. <3

PS: You need to explain your reason for not liking the dating server. I'm an old woman and if it weren't for that server I'd be a lonely old woman.

++kaasci posted:++

1. Gage griefed, we checked who placed the blocks. You can apeal, however, at kaascisfreebuild.smfnew2.com
  2. We had an incident with a player who came in as a KKK skin and, later, was treated unfairly by an admin over a different incident due to that. We sorted it out and the player in question was unbanned (it was only a 20m ban for them to calm down).

you can ask willfeetman about this, HE KNOWS i have a little brother tristian and he uses my account to grief please unban me!!!

(Automerge)

please kaasci it was TRULY my younger brother tristian plz plz plz un ban me

Yeah, I agree with Gage. Gage does your younger brother have an account? If so, then kaasci can use /banip @Gage+ , which will ONLY accept your name.

JplaysClassic, goodbye friend.. We'll meet in a other server that rises some day. ;(

++PockieHeart posted:++

I'm honored to be #1 on your list. My dream is to be hated by you. <3

Then the dream is fulfilled.

no my brother does not have an account he just uses mine

You must have been on a pretty bad lava server. I've never seen one where the owner made it so you can buy staff ranks

PS: You need to explain your reason for not liking the dating server. I'm an old woman and if it weren't for that server I'd be a lonely old woman.

Ugh.. well.

this thread

Removed super hot freebuild

I think Beach Freebuild when it was run by peace_out_man. The rank system was a mindf#ck for me. When RealRoland owned beach fb it was GREAT! P.S i know that beach is gone now.

Added "that german server"

I agree but pockies 300 servers are the worst she banned me for no reosn and keapt saying i should die bc im autisic

Proof you're autistic: Believing every little liar on classicube tells you. Never said you should die because you're autistic. IN fact I didn't even know you were autistic. SO nice lies... ? sweetheart

Proof you're autistic: Believing every little liar on classicube tells you. Never said you should die because you're autistic. IN fact I didn't even know you were autistic. SO nice lies... ? sweetheart

lol u did make 300 servers also it was eather u or that other guy that baned me for it but anyway u suck

Okay ? Because you like to read fake logs that people make ? and the lies they say about me ? Yes you really aren't my friend. You know nothing about me. So keep your mouth shut before stuff that you don't even know comes out of it. FYI: I made a server just for a few minutes of getting the pleasure of banning someone I THOUGHT was my friend.

Okay ? Because you like to read fake logs that people make ? and the lies they say about me ? Yes you really aren't my friend. You know nothing about me. So keep your mouth shut before stuff that you don't even know comes out of it. FYI: I made a server just for a few minutes of getting the pleasure of banning someone I THOUGHT was my friend.

who would want to be friends with yo uyour an ass hole

Ok ? Cool, goodbye.

People, don't argue. I kinda wish I could delete this thread... KIND OF.

How is pockie a bully lol she is a friend of mine

But number one is JplaysClassic server

hey guys

(Automerge)

just in school using the computer and just though i'll say hi

I see DavidinCT's server having overpowered ranks (Epecially that there is an infinite money exploit on one map) and DavidinCT is VERY strict on banning players. MasterlazorX's LS server on the other hand doesn't have overpowered ranks for players to obtain and exploit and he give players a fair second chance on ban. I think that specific server is fine.

lol.

I personally don't like DavidinCT's server as i was banned for literally building a tree that looks like a swastika (which doesn't even resemble nor look like it) with my friend.

^ I don't like his server either. Some guy named Pioneer kept shooting me and summoned me outside of a tiny area I made. Then after I get a rank I shoot him back as revenge I get banned for 30 minutes. No server should have purchasable guns and summon commands.

You forgot Puissant Royale, the worst server on ClassiCube.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑