Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I noticed in the main page how it said classicube got 100 members in a day. I believe this is because the news has come out that the minecraft classic list of servers will be removed(actually not the servers themselves). so many servers are starting servers on here now. Well I guess.

Thank you for existing!

and LONG LIVE FREE MINECRAFT!

Crasyleg73

so if you have anything to say say it

Mojang has been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Classic server list way before ClassiCube was made.

I think the real reason people are coming here is because they realize it's better than Mojang's Classic in every way.

very true Marcus:I

Classic getting down, Classicube getting up now... its like being official.

Theres 1 way for Monjang to put up minecraft classic again. And Its they can put the MineCraft Classic Link in their Minecraft Launcher! why? Because people already brought the game Minecraft.

There was a statement that Classic is not going to be deleted as it is part of the history.

They are actually doing that you can play singleplayer classic in the Minecraft Launcher, no servers yet tho.

ClassiCube, is really made with good features and it deserves to have more than 100 members in a day. To be honest.

Lol but people could just have alternate accounts here as quick as possible

Ip locked to 2 accounts

++LeChosenOne posted:++

Ip locked to 2 accounts

What? 2 accounts? I have 4 ALTs on CC...isn't it suppose to stop me automaticly? Or is it a bug/glitch?

++Meepologist posted:++

What? 2 accounts? I have 4 ALTs on CC...isn't it suppose to stop me automaticly? Or is it a bug/glitch?

You can make more but Andrew(Or someone? Or my mind?) recommended we stick to two. I believe there is no limit so don't abuse it or we'll get one.

Edit: Thank you Andrew for clarifying.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Jan 22 at 4:14:38 (2014)

++Meepologist posted:++

It's iplocked to 3 per IP to prevent skiddies from going and registering 100 in one go.

People who purposefully work around the limitation and abuse the system get all of their accounts deactivated. People who have a couple extra accounts that aren't problematic get to keep all of their accounts.

++AndrewPH posted:++

It's iplocked to 3 per IP to prevent skiddies from going and registering 100 in one go.

People who purposefully work around the limitation and abuse the system get all of their accounts deactivated. People who have a couple extra accounts that aren't problematic get to keep all of their accounts.

Ah, that makes sense...

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑