Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I wonderd if anyone played gta 5 I do its really good and fun but VERY RUDE XD

The game is about robbing stores, stealing cars, and killing people. I can easily imagine that the people playing multiplayer GTA V would have the same attitude as the game.

very true Marcus but its a very addictive game aint it

I can imagine how ridiculous it would be in MultiPlayer, because everyone would have a tremendous attitude exactly like the game, I definitely agree with Marcus. -Lucas

yes very true I play multiplayer and they allways act like 2 year olds XD lol they run you over for no reason so I just say to then like what is the probs bro :P

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

I wonderd if anyone played gta 5 I do its really good and fun but VERY RUDE XD

i played it IT'S SO FUN

i know it is :P

American kids make up a gang and do robbery together, a kid was caught doing this thing and was asked why, and his answer was 'I love playing Gta 5 and other games that have terrorism in it!'... This game is only for mature people (18+) so kids must think before they play.. :P

Game is alright I guess. Everyone is like "Its amazing!!!". I don't see what's THAT amazing about it.. it's ok.

the reason i love it is becuase i like rockin hot rods and it has some old 50s cars in it AND I LOVE the 50s so I like to pimp them out and drive around lookin awesome XD

(Automerge)

well when theres parents that let there 4 year old child play something like that no wonder they murder Nar :I

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

the reason i love it is becuase i like rockin hot rods and it has some old 50s cars in it AND I LOVE the 50s so I like to pimp them out and drive around lookin awesome XD

(Automerge)

well when theres parents that let there 4 year old child play something like that no wonder they murder Nar :I

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑