Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

He was cyber bullying me and his friends

BAN HIS SERVER AND HIM

Please Andrew Bro

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sat Nov 16 at 17:08:30 (2013)

How to stop being bullied - By Jonty800

1. Leave his server

2. Turn off your PC

How to stop being cyber bullied

1. Get a crowbar

2. smack him cuz hes cyber...

3. or Press his Turn off button in his body

Have fun xD

The solutions to prevent this from happening:

1. Leave his server.

2. Just tell him to "stop", this might make him stop, if he is not aggressive enough to respond to that and say "no", then you can do "1.".

3. Ignore him, he has no life to be insulting you or cyber bullying you, people who bully have no lives. Pay no attention to bullies.

Have fun.

Does he own the server? If not, ask another staff to ban him from that server. Or just fight back yelling "F+++ you F++++++ F_____. You try to act cool just to F---- impress your G--- D--- Friends who are just stupid, losers. " Alternative: Leave dat server or ignore him with /ignore (i don't know if that's on all server softwares)

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Nov 28 at 21:52:16 (2013)

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

F+++ you F++++++ F_____. F---- impress your G--- D--- Friends who are just stupid, losers.

(Originally posted by Jonty800 [Link])

I probably should've added quotes when i said that. EDITING THAT NOW.

And i think that cyberbullying is illegal in some US states.

Good luck enforcing that law though. Especially on non social networking sites where anonymity is incredibly easy.

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Dec 5 at 18:12:23 (2013)

(Originally posted by gamerkd [Link])

Good luck enforcing that law though. Especially on non social networking sites where anonymity is incredibly easy.

I'll sell their info to the NSA

Well the CC client keeps chat logs right? you can copy and paste it. Or, you can take a screenshot of the situation.

But who are you going to tell? The ever famous 'Internet Police'? Cyber bullying isn't enforced strongly (on non social networking sites) because it can't be tracked easily. Logs can be faked. They are just text. Something someone posts online in Facebook is a lot more public, has a lot more witnesses, and concerns real people and their identities (not avatars or aliases).

That's why in my server I tell people to just use the /ignore command. If you CHOOSE to listen it means you WANT to listen and start fights.

(Originally posted by gamerkd [Link])

But who are you going to tell? The ever famous 'Internet Police'? Cyber bullying isn't enforced strongly (on non social networking sites) because it can't be tracked easily. Logs can be faked. They are just text. Something someone posts online in Facebook is a lot more public, has a lot more witnesses, and concerns real people and their identities (not avatars or aliases).

That's why in my server I tell people to just use the /ignore command. If you CHOOSE to listen it means you WANT to listen and start fights.

Maybe they'll tell the Internet Crime Complain Center about how somebody called them stupid.

very true Marcus

As i said, just take a screenshot of the thing happening there.

if that doesnt work you need to either get help or tell him how you feel about the bulling

(Originally posted by trev12569 [Link])

if that doesnt work you need to either get help or tell him how you feel about the bulling

Yeah...that "telling him how you feel" crap doesn't work in real life. Because then they know they are getting under your skin. The best thing to do is ignore it. If they don't get a response, they will get bored.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 9 at 1:14:52 (2013)

Bullying is a serious pastime.

cyber bullying does not have any effect on me...I know they don't know who they are messing with. they wanna be smart with me...ill be smart back at them.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 14 at 4:56:38 (2013)

(Originally posted by Meepologist [Link])

cyber bullying does not have any effect on me...I know they don't know who they are messing with. they wanna be smart with me...ill be smart back at them.

2+2=5

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Dec 14 at 5:00:35 (2013)

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

2+2=5

By royal decree, stated by the rightful ruler of the world. From here on out, 2+2=5. Anyone saying otherwise will be publicly hanged in the gallows.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

2+2=5

ok that got my attention...but seems legit.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑