Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

c,mon guys we dont gonna let classicube die like this! maybe if we make propaganda and try to talk with old minecraft players maybe they will like CC and we get new players.

change the Classicube logo and stuff- like srsly, just like i say a long time ago, the classicube logo and the own site colors dont make people belive this is true minecraft classic change the purple by bedrock blocks or old cooblestone,and change the classicube logo into classicube but with minecraft letters it would be more minecraft classic.

make classicube on browser back-

it would be agood idea too,maybe if we do some things like before , we gonna get more people like before.

if you add any ideas , just say it , we dont gonna let this community die!

pls dont let classicube die...

_Pear is actually an apple Sun Nov 5 at 16:34:16 (2017)

No.

Now quit pushing your propaganda.

only way to revive sadly is..to revert back to classic 0.30 with 0 features from CC. add it on steam for 1.99, and give the profit to Mojang or Microsoft.

Meh CC is pretty fucked (has been for a long time) I have become inactive in the last weeks so yeah

I wouldn't say ClassiCube is dead. It's true that we havent got so many users as back in the original minecraft classic but still. There are some servers with 5-10 players!

More like the game has about 5 - 10 players.

++Miguel2004 posted:++

c,mon guys we dont gonna let classicube die like this! maybe if we make propaganda and try to talk with old minecraft players maybe they will like CC and we get new players.

change the Classicube logo and stuff- like srsly, just like i say a long time ago, the classicube logo and the own site colors dont make people belive this is true minecraft classic change the purple by bedrock blocks or old cooblestone,and change the classicube logo into classicube but with minecraft letters it would be more minecraft classic.

make classicube on browser back-

it would be agood idea too,maybe if we do some things like before , we gonna get more people like before.

if you add any ideas , just say it , we dont gonna let this community die!

pls dont let classicube die...

I fully agree with you. Classicube is neat and it has many commands that Minecraft doesn't.

but I would say that in-browser CC would not be easy.

Ok, So final spam -> Classicube is easy to program, it is an open source. Just ask UnknownShadow200 to give you permission. Program it as you want since C# is easy. By the way

change the purple by bedrock blocks or old cooblestone,and change the classicube logo into classicube but with minecraft letters it would be more minecraft classic https://prnt.sc/hbd4rl

If we were to do that, we would need to create our own textures resembling those textures, rather than using the actual Minecraft textures, for legal reasons.

LOOK! its the same guy that suggested DOING FRICCIN SKYWARS IN MINECRAFT CLASSIC

no thanks

Hmmm. I see that you are kind of having a problem with player count. Usually a few people will join if they want to play the old version again.

Which is why I'm here.

Hello! How's everyone doing?

Guys we need to spread classicube to world to get more people playing this game because i didn't know about classi or wouldn't have known about classi if someone idn't introduce me to it

LOOK! its the same guy that suggested DOING FRICCIN SKYWARS IN MINECRAFT CLASSIC no thanks

u wot m8?

"Propaganda" "PROPAGANDA" No.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑