Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

How to Save level in Survival test 0.27

I have 0.27 jar and json but it can't save level If i click the save level button, it says html(i know html is markup language) help me

You can but it will be saved as an mc level and u have 0.27... Put the fucking download up

so. how to do save level?

its cause its a jar it doesent know u are premium so just click the save option that should pop up :)

I know this thread is dead but do you even have the 0.27.jar? Please send the .jar file download link. I've been looking everywhere on the internet and i found not a single 0.27.jar.

Back in the days of classic, there was hosted level saving for premium players. The client would make a call to a specific URL, which no longer exists and returns the 404 page - hence the first line being "html". Use the save to file option instead.

In regards to anyone wanting to try out survival test, grab 0.30_01c from the Minecraft launcher - patching com.mojang.minecraft.Minecraft#gamemode to new SurvivalGameMode(this). Much easier than locating a survival test jar IMO.

Dude I have freaking 0.25

Give me the jar files plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑