Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Please help me i cant upload my skin.

I have it BUT people say i dont have it when i play on the servers

(Originally posted by xXx_Spartan_xXx [Link])

I have it BUT people say i dont have it when i play on the servers

Players connecting through some other clients or from minecraft.net just cannot see skins. It doesnt mean that you dont have it.

Ohh

:P

well what you do is go on skindex or any other that you want and choose a skin that you like then download it when its downloaded it will look deformed but don't worry.when you have downloaded it go onto CC click on your name then go on character skin (click browse)go on your skin and there you are

It comes same with me cuz ppl cant see my skin too.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Dec 14 at 12:51:27 (2013)

If you connect to a MCDzienny server where there are both Minecraft and Classicube players on, only classicube players will be able to see the skin. Also if you connect to a Minecraft server in general it will use your Minecraft skin, since it's a completely different account system. Also...why do most of you have a stupid bieber hair cut as part of your skin....

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 14 at 18:53:10 (2013)

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

If you connect to a MCDzienny server where there are both Minecraft and Classicube players on, only classicube players will be able to see the skin. Also if you connect to a Minecraft server in general it will use your Minecraft skin, since it's a completely different account system. Also...why do most of you have a stupid bieber hair cut as part of your skin....

believe in bieb.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

believe in bieb.

I don't...he really aint that good. (my opinion)

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Dec 20 at 14:59:50 (2013)

(Originally posted by Meepologist [Link])

I don't...he really aint that good. (my opinion)

he's my favorite.

Please help me I cant upload my skin.

That is because they are on another client, not Classicube. You would say they are default skin and they say you have default too.

Neither can I. Even CC players say i am still steve.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Dec 29 at 21:04:50 (2013)

(Originally posted by stigsarabcousin [Link])

Neither can I. Even CC players say i am still steve.

The fact that your avatar is not Steve means that you have properly uploaded a skin. The problem is server side. If you are connecting to a server that has 2 hearbteats (example: McDzienny servers) depending on which account you use to log in with will determine which skin to show. So if the other people connected with minecraft.next even if they are using the CC client. It will show your minecraft.net skin. Also with McDzienny servers I believe the "*" or "+" which ever it was before your name will break the skin downloader, since it will look for the wrong players skin.

Andrewph can i ask? do i need to be premium to make peoples see my skin?

(Automerge)

And by the way cc players say i dont have a skin and i can see my skin if i press f6 omg.... nooo i really want a skin (And my cc is working now)

You don't need premium to make people see your skin. It could be the server software, which is most likely to be the case if the other people for sure use the classicube client.

(Originally posted by dalak [Link])

You don't need premium to make people see your skin. It could be the server software, which is most likely to be the case if the other people for sure use the classicube client.

If you were using the MINECRAFT.NET client, then yes you'd need premium for a skin. But for classicube? no you just need to make/download a skin then upload it to your profile.

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

If you were using the MINECRAFT.NET client, then yes you'd need premium for a skin. But for classicube? no you just need to make/download a skin then upload it to your profile.

but..... people says i dont have a skin :c

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Jan 5 at 7:14:39 (2014)

(Originally posted by Ghostking07 [Link])

but..... people says i dont have a skin :c

people using minecraft.net or a minecraft.net-based client will not be able to see your skin

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

people using minecraft.net or a minecraft.net-based client will not be able to see your skin

all peoples in the server is using cc

are you sre? what server are you using? cause some servers are using BOTH MC.net and CC

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Jan 5 at 14:45:57 (2014)

all peoples in the server is using cc

if it's a minecraft.net server they won't be able to see your skin, either.

ask the host of the server or the owner or staff of the server. Then we can make sure why

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

are you sre? what server are you using? cause some servers are using BOTH MC.net and CC

It is a cc server even if u go to this website server u will see [MCLIGHT]Gelman and friends [USA] it is a cc server and i saw a player with a skin and he is using mc and i asked him if he has premium he said he has no premium

Then the skin problem is a client side problem.

It is a cc server even if u go to this website server u will see [MCLIGHT]Gelman and friends [USA] it is a cc server and i saw a player with a skin and he is using mc and i asked him if he has premium he said he has no premium

The server is dual-heartbeat. Some players are connected through ClassiCube while other players are connected through Minecraft.net. It's important to know that being connected through ClassiCube and using the ClassiCube launcher are not the same thing. Users that are on the ClassiCube client that are connecting to the server from Minecraft.net will not see your skin. Anyone connecting from ClassiCube can see the skin of your ClassiCube account.

To clear up any confusion, "connecting from ClassiCube" means you log into the server from anything where you have to log into your ClassiCube (not Minecraft.net) account first, such as the applet on this website or the ClassiCube (not Minecraft.net) part of the downloadable ClassiCube launcher.

also, classicube and mc.net servers are easy to spot. If there is a user on classicube and the mc.net user can see that they're on, the classicube user has some symbol/character at the end of their username unlike the mc.net ones.

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.

^ Oops! ^

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Thu Jan 16 at 0:58:34 (2014)

If you have a forum avatar, then you have a skin. End of story. Lock plz @AndrewPH

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑