Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

What do you think is the list of the most important Classicube servers? (That still exist) Here's mine: 1. Not Awesome (2) 2. Fab's Freebuild 3. New Blood

Well, let's see. My list will go from cancer to cancer

1. Jacob's ctf
  2. new blood
  3. not awesome
  4. cloud 9 freebuild

oh yea I will clarify that none of these servers are important and the rest I did not name are

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Jan 25 at 1:26:59 (2018)

I think number 1 most important server is me.

Besides, there's too many servers for the amount of players we have on here lol, the game looks bad and dead.

I'm touched that you have put my server as number one.

Yeah, well also appreciate that I think your server is the 3rd worst.

Those servers keep CC alive imo

They also keep people off classicube bc they're cancer.

To be honest it's not so much the servers as it is the community. The only thing keeping it alive is the servers that are SEMI-good like Not Awesome. But still, someone who is new to CC has a 90% chance to run into the cancerous part of the CC community. And that community is probably the main reason people left.

Lemme think.

The most active server is Not Awesome 2.

The (was) most popular Fab's Server! is now dead. Nobody even cared about the anniversary.

The most unique server is Sirvoid's Survival Test. Why can't Unknown do that stuff?

but tbh they're all still kinda cringey

Yah, they all just see the outside.

lol

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Feb 14 at 6:48:27 (2018)

Why can't Unknown do that stuff?

He can.. but why would he if he doesn't want to?

I think

number one

Jacob's ctf

Second place

Not Awesome 2

Not Awesome is a great server.

i think theres nothing we can do......sorry about it but i dont have more hope for this game

mikecraft is rising into a trend so theres that

Mikecraft is like a server owned by a lemon grab. This is seriously how the dude acts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmb9FisSd-c

That's how Mike reacts towards me and my existence.

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.

to be honest the best server in my opinion is BEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and superhot cuz well its superhot

Zombie survival and capture the flag are where the majority of players came from I think. Freebuild players from Not Awesome 2 came afterwards. But having a community is essential, especially on discord like Newblood, Jacobs CTF and Not Awesome 2.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑