Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

If anyone plays, add me: MoDNatalie

Ah, so the whore spends her time doing this.

I specifically know where to look and usually it's unequivocal that inspite of surreptitious attempts to delude or rather impulsively evade me; you'd fail.

You cannot be a force to be reckoned with if you do not have self-control.

It's a meta, a self-referential deposition that cretins like you will never understand much-less comply.

I'd rather keep the drama elsewhere rather than a public forum, as being a moderator myself in many other places; it's against my ethical standards and has taken precedence over my morality.

As i always say, you will get exactly what you want if you know WHAT to do and HOW to do it.

Lastly, this means war.

Oh really, I thought you didn't care about me and have your new wife - Kelsey.

(Automerge)

Funny, I'm not even trying to hide or this so-called evade from you when I want you in my bed, and I'm scared, I have nothing and my stomach/bladder hurts.

yay fortnite

not gonna lie xautos whatever the fuck your username is but you sound like an unironic version of the "im behind 7 proxies" meme

Actually, my username on Fortnite is MoDNatalie now.

For ps4? Lol hey Nat!

Whatever you fucking play fortnite on you fucking retarded cunt bag!! I play it on the fucking nintendo swithc but it don't matter. You can still add me !

jesus christ

dfortnite big gay

doctor rapist

Lmao pockie! You're alive lol! Got steam? Lol

Add me tommyz23 steam

BEGONE SATANNNNNNNNNNNN fortnite is full of pure cancer JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

ThatClassicDork Thu Nov 1 at 1:07:24 (2018)

fartnut

brickster bricked Thu Nov 22 at 19:51:20 (2018)

yikes

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑