Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Post all da funny stuff here!!! Nothing offensive allowed. Just nothing stupid ok? Advertising allowed on here to.

Funny things you can post: Yo moma jokes Funny quotes Jokes other funny stuff!

What happens when math and reading are in the same test? They turn into a Maading test, get it, hahaha... ha.. heh. -Lucas

(Originally posted by lucasds12 [Link])

What happens when math and reading are in the same test? They turn into a Maading test, get it, hahaha... ha.. heh. -Lucas

(sarcasm) Ha ha.. (end of sarcasm) pretty clever though.

Knock Knock. Who's there? Doctor. Doctor Who? (disappears) (5s later) (comes back in the TARDIS) This Doctor.

I've got a couple of racist jokes:

1. How many cops does it take to change a lightbulb? None - they just beat the room for being black.

2. What's the difference between Oprah Winfrey and a gorilla? 1 billion dollars.

That's enough racism for today folks :P

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 2 at 8:19:26 (2013)

What do you call a black man flying a plane?

A pilot.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

What do you call a black man flying a plane?

A pilot.

What if he's not licensed or did not go through proper pilot training?

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Dec 3 at 1:45:27 (2013)

(Originally posted by Marcus [Link])

What if he's not licensed or did not go through proper pilot training?

A man trying to save everybody after terrorists gunned down the pilots.

hahahaha XD

(Automerge)

i walked into class today jumped onto the table and said YOUR MUM WOOOOO i got 3 lunch time detentions XD oops!

Wow. xD

What do you call a duck that needs more but is a baby?

DUCKY MOMO! (i like ducks/saying stuff about ducks)

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

A man trying to save everybody after terrorists gunned down the pilots.

Amazing, how did those terrorists get past the bolt locked door?

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Dec 5 at 1:33:37 (2013)

(Originally posted by Marcus [Link])

Amazing, how did those terrorists get past the bolt locked door?

A bomb.

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.

Something funny - Noob:Give me ur account pls? Pls?

Player1:No.

Noob:pls?

Player1: Nooo.

Noob: or imma h4ck ur 4cc0unt by mahs3lv

Player1: Meep!

[The end]

If he could just hack your account anyway (which 95% of the players online can't)....why ask for it? This isn't very funny or logical.

Noob joins. 2 seconds later... Noob: CAN I HAVE STAFF PLZ OWNER!!!! Owner: No. Noob: PLZ PLZ! Owner: Please stop your begging, not appreciated.

4 minutes later: 285 noobs say: I WANT STAFF I WANT STAFF! Owner ragequits. [The End]

(Originally posted by MarhyX [Link])

Noob joins. 2 seconds later... Noob: CAN I HAVE STAFF PLZ OWNER!!!! Owner: No. Noob: PLZ PLZ! Owner: Please stop your begging, not appreciated.

4 minutes later: 285 noobs say: I WANT STAFF I WANT STAFF! Owner ragequits. [The End]

Why not hit the ban hammer? Cause it is against rules on most servers to ask for staff unless you have experience and they need staff

What do you call a documentary about ducks?

A DUCKUMENTARY

(Originally posted by stigsarabcousin [Link])

A DUCKUMENTARY

/like

A DUCKUMENTARY

(fake command) /facebook like

A DUCKUMENTARY

GTA V Reference: /Stalk

What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta

Don't make me hungry! What do you call a cheese that ain't yours? Nacho Cheese (That was a too "cheesy" joke... im not always original)

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑