Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

xml injections could be used to fuck up this place in a matter of hours or so idk at least i have not tested this site but there might be one

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Oct 9 at 23:47:58 (2018)

xml injection isn't even remotely a possibility considering no endpoints on this site outputs xml

does this site use cookies

(Automerge)

if so then you could change the cookie values

(Automerge)

by the way hwo hard is making this game i might know somewhat by making parsers and text based games in my python and even LOLCODE (a little)

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Wed Oct 10 at 1:34:37 (2018)

Cookie data is signed by the server, so just simply changing it will cause the cookie to be rejected.

It depends - if you use a game engine like unity or unreal and use a template, you could probably make the basis of a similar game easily. (this game doesn't use an existing game engine though)

oh thanks for telling me then and i did look and there is nothing useful for the hacking bastards anyway

I hope you guys store passwords as the result of a salted hash function. That should be like account server security 101.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Oct 27 at 15:35:26 (2018)

We do.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑