Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

16:11:25 > Warning: Could not check paid status of player xxx: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

How do i protect my Server then?

Also, how do i generate a classicube.net server play URL, because it always generates the IP of the Main-Root Server, not my other IP. (I have multiple ip's and the server generates the one of the main-dedicated server).

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Nov 7 at 22:57:52 (2018)

Security tab:

paid

Advanced tab:

ip

divider

Also make sure you use classicube.net heartbeat url.

(Pics taken from ConfigGUI.exe fCraft version 0.644)

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Nov 8 at 0:31:31 (2018)

"Paid status" means haspaid, which is not related to verify-names at all and was used back in the day to check if a minecraft account was free or paid.

THanks 123DontMessWitMe, tried it but theres still "Port not open" messaging coming by.

@AndrewPH i know - but is that still working to verify the names if they are paid or not? Because when using classicube Heartbeat, how does that know if someones paid or not?

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Nov 8 at 10:16:19 (2018)

Nobody is paid, that's how you know.

Technically you can check if they have the 'premium' flag via the API but the flag isn't used for anything yet, and will always be false.

What is "balanced" doing then?

Couldnt there be something like a verification with the official Mojang Servers, or syncing your actual MC Account with classicube - or proving the paid status to the staff by posting them pictures of your original account? OR just like verification works with skins

(Automerge)

The ClassiCube Staff could use: MCAssoc - https://mcassoc.lukegb.com/

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Nov 8 at 13:50:31 (2018)

Couldnt there be something like a verification with the official Mojang Servers

How? ClassiCube accounts are completely separate from mojang accounts. Not only that, I want to distance ClassiCube from anything Mojang.

or proving the paid status to the staff by posting them pictures of your original account?

What would it matter?

What is "balanced" doing then?

It's a setting related to name verification, which you can read about here

What do you think about that one: https://mcassoc.lukegb.com/

This gives you the verification, that the User also has the same Mojang Account Name!

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Nov 9 at 13:55:36 (2018)

We are not interested in providing Mojang account authentication at this time, and that has nothing to do with verify-names which verifies that the user that is logging in to a server is using the name they're supposed to be using.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑