Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Losing Friends = Quitting CC

inared Certified not good poster Mon Aug 12 at 3:18:19 (2019)

Well, this is my last post that I will do, and I have the reasons why, I just lost my best friends, and my best friends in this game are: Jenson, Birdon (yoshijoshua647 alt), Ashtonfrom2008, Evanzap1, mrwolfgaming111, and for Last, yoshijoshua647 .. I already lost them all, just because of a stupid lie that I don't remember well.

That is not all here, when I lose best friends here, I do not refuse to leave them, which is to look for new ones, but if there are no new ones, I am afraid that I will have to leave ClassiCube, I already lost all my favorite servers, and Favorites were: CelestialCraft, Kingdom of FeatherStar, Birbwave, JNS Old School, Ashtonfrom2008's Freebuilding & More ..

Well, if you're reading this, and you're a best friend/normal friend to me, I'll have to say goodbye to Classicube, and say goodbye to this game. My Favorite Servers, Best Friends, Favorite Players, Discord everything is lost just for a single day ...

Now I will have to replace my favorite game, from this one to another .. any comment I will answer from this post.

:( Goodbye....

inared Certified not good poster Mon Aug 12 at 3:23:35 (2019)

To: Birdon, yoshijoshua647: I was not a traitor, but I always want to look for Jenson on my favorite servers, not prefer CelestialCraft and forget Featherstar. that's just a lie, actually one day I ran into Jenson in celestialcraft and helped him build on the main. I also added bots, then I was playing there for a long time, then I got out of the server and went to FeatherStar, to be on that server, but what I found was a bad time. Everyone acted idiot, then they stopped acting idiot. and that's it.

It was nothing cheating or lying to prefer that server. It's just a misunderstanding that one day you can understand ... I forgive you.

(Automerge)

To: Jenson, Ashtonfrom2008: I hope to see you again on some new server, I will never separate from you, nor hate you. I would like to run into you again on a Server ..

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Aug 12 at 4:01:09 (2019)

minecraft is pretty good

i love minecraft

minecraft epic

minecraft is fun

bro do you remember that funny episode of seinfeld where they all went to get soup but the soup guy is too mean haha I love that episode lol

there's a wall in my house pls help

i think if you're gonna start playing Kirby games you should start with Kirby's return to Dreamland for the Wii in Dolphin Emulator, if you're thinking about Star Allies as your first Kirby game, don't, it has alot of references to older Kirby games you probably won't get

(Automerge)

and Minecraft is gud

i love minecraft

Well. its sad to see you go

Dude, I'm not leaving. I was never leaving. I was just at school.

(Automerge)

AshtonFrom2008's freebuild is still up too.

inared Certified not good poster Mon Aug 19 at 20:47:02 (2019)

some staff please inmediately block this forum. .______.

and minecraft is gud. But this Game is a fucking shit ruined by a stupid bird, and that stupid bird won't let me make my first server public ;-;

All you ever do is complain

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Aug 20 at 0:26:34 (2019)

No

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑