Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Somebody Killed JNS's Old School Server.

inared Certified not good poster Mon Aug 19 at 21:06:46 (2019)

Well, they didn't really kill this server, Someone had created a Server, to make Members of that server change their favorite server, I mean, forget JN's Server and join that new server, and that person who was .... Birdon . His server was "BirbWave" after he just restored it to "Featherstar" and then added new updates. Today, when I was on that server, I said in the chat a great idea that I liked in CC, Create a server. But Birdon just ruined my idea and there was a great conversation in that chat, then he told me that He made all of us (CC players) forget JN's Server, that we would leave that server, but there are some who remember that server. When I read that about stabbing JN's Server I was astonished. It amazes me a lot. and that gave me the idea to post a forum about that.

I hope to play that server again.

R.I.P. JN's Server (No Players.) R.I.P. Everybody Builds Server (No Players.)

inared Certified not good poster Mon Aug 19 at 21:07:56 (2019)

I don't remember what the name is called, but I remember the "JNS" nothing more. I'm not lying or kidding, this is something serious. I wish I could play it again.

Minecraft is pretty cool

inared Certified not good poster Thu Aug 29 at 22:16:33 (2019)

.n.o.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑