Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Now I really retire from classicube, I'm going to Minecraft

inared Certified not good poster Thu Aug 29 at 19:58:38 (2019)

Delet this

(Delet/hid this forum dude, some Staff Of Classicube hide THIS)

inared Certified not good poster Thu Aug 29 at 20:01:13 (2019)

Delet this

you attacked my build with cats because i'm a bird, i'm the owner, and it counts as grief, you also abused commands on my server, so yees

(Automerge)

minecraft is fun ^v^

You broke multiple rules, you abused admin powers multiple times, you deserved what you got.

cursed minecraft images are pretty amusing, but we talked about this before, oh my god.

Also not everyone wants to "roleplay" with you. Grow up.

(Automerge)

Also Minecraft is pretty cool

No.

(Automerge)

It was just a birdon joke, I just wanted to scare you is everything.

(Automerge)

and also never volevere to play in the roleplays, the same thing will happen again, and it was not a roleplay, it was a joke that the cats were attacking Birdon to make him scared, but I already got very far.

(Automerge)

Besides, nobody is a friend of mine here now.

(Automerge)

I know minecraft is fun, but you just want me to go there. Birdon has already come true. I also stopped and you never stopped, you just wanted a doctor to be an omnisystem and ban me.

(Automerge)

I'm going to forget about that and stop tomorrow really.

nice alt, inared

It is true, I should go, because you tried it and it worked now, say goodbye to this player, besides birdon is a human not a bird, because I saw the shadow in his videos. Or maybe I should understand, so that birdon does not abuse me again, there are owners who do not abuse, but there are others who ARE MUCH. Some very little. You should stop abusing and respecting the rules, plus there are no multiple rules or oprles only the normal Rules that everyone should follow. I like minecraft's cursed images (they make me laugh good ami DON'T BLAME ME)

(Automerge)

Doctor, I have high feelings that I can do, magic, you too.

inared Certified not good poster Thu Aug 29 at 20:46:52 (2019)

Delet this

inared Certified not good poster Thu Aug 29 at 22:11:48 (2019)

Delet this

Excuse me dude, but I am RIGHT HERE. I support you, I am your friend (no matter how many times I troll you), and you are important on my server... so why shall you leave anyways? I won't have contact with you anymore, and if you don't realize, you are one of my best CC friends, dude. Don't quit.

(Automerge)

And dude, if Doctor is ranked up to Omnisystem before me... (not to be rude but...)... that'd be weird. I'm trying to get Omnisystem anyways, and for him to go from RAM to Omnisystem... that'd be weird.

please help my speakers are evil and they want to kill me

bi then

(Automerge)

h

Literal gimp

new copypasta

(Automerge)

bro please keep writing on the forums on how you keep leaving bro everyone cares about your shitty backstory oh nooooo :(

i am cry dying

I'm leaving this crap because this game makes me fed up again, that damn fucking birdon who doesn't believe in me, He just says a stupid thing about "you will never stop lol" and I just made a joke about him attacking cats, but It was already worse. First, Birdon with his fucking abuses on his server for no reason and I just finished being an abuser. I mean I stopped, but he never stopped abusing me again and again on his damn server that I liked. Second, Birdon promoted Doctor in omnisystem for 2 minutes and banned me for 2 days, Third. I'm leaving this damn game and forgetting my friends, I don't really have friends in this game crap. Just a damn pointless bird and abusing commands on me, treating me like crap and fooling me that I'm a good person. I ruin my favorite game, Now I'm leaving here for minecraft for only 2 days. Besides he never stops abusing me without reason, only he does what he wants in me and forget me. I'm not lying too, I stopped in that joke, and the abuse also stopped. But he didn't believe me and acted like he was ignoring me. Goodbye.

Doctor is stupid crap, should be banned in Not Awesome forever.

Copy and PASTEEE

_Pear is actually an apple Sat Aug 31 at 20:29:14 (2019)

I'm leaving this crap because this game makes me fed up again, that damn fucking birdon who doesn't believe in me, He just says a stupid thing about "you will never stop lol" and I just made a joke about him attacking cats, but It was already worse. First, Birdon with his fucking abuses on his server for no reason and I just finished being an abuser. I mean I stopped, but he never stopped abusing me again and again on his damn server that I liked. Second, Birdon promoted Doctor in omnisystem for 2 minutes and banned me for 2 days, Third. I'm leaving this damn game and forgetting my friends, I don't really have friends in this game crap. Just a damn pointless bird and abusing commands on me, treating me like crap and fooling me that I'm a good person. I ruin my favorite game, Now I'm leaving here for minecraft for only 2 days. Besides he never stops abusing me without reason, only he does what he wants in me and forget me. I'm not lying too, I stopped in that joke, and the abuse also stopped. But he didn't believe me and acted like he was ignoring me. Goodbye.

(Automerge)

also i'm not planning on going back to na2 anyways. that place is a shithole lol

Hey The_Doctor123, please tell us more about how NA2 is a shithole after you logged 42 total days of playtime on it.

Lmao why is this thread still going on. Does anyone actually care about this dude?

Is there actually little kid drama still going on in this game? Learn to get along children.

Hey The_Doctor123, please tell us more about how NA2 is a shithole after you logged 42 total days of playtime on it.

_Pear is actually an apple Mon Sep 2 at 19:38:14 (2019)

This thread reads like an artificial intelligence/neural network that's learning how to be human.

T-Mobile

LAYAS KAYO LARO KAYO NG PUTAYNITE

inared Certified not good poster Wed Sep 25 at 17:14:01 (2019)

Delet this

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑