Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

i know literally nobody will care about this but

i won't be on classicube from the 1st to the 15th of september because i'm on a school trip

cya soon

Verizon

walter

_Pear is actually an apple Sat Aug 31 at 22:35:32 (2019)

have fun.

I'm leaving this crap because this game makes me fed up again, that damn fucking birdon who doesn't believe in me, He just says a stupid thing about "you will never stop lol" and I just made a joke about him attacking cats, but It was already worse. First, Birdon with his fucking abuses on his server for no reason and I just finished being an abuser. I mean I stopped, but he never stopped abusing me again and again on his damn server that I liked. Second, Birdon promoted Doctor in omnisystem for 2 minutes and banned me for 2 days, Third. I'm leaving this damn game and forgetting my friends, I don't really have friends in this game crap. Just a damn pointless bird and abusing commands on me, treating me like crap and fooling me that I'm a good person. I ruin my favorite game, Now I'm leaving here for minecraft for only 2 days. Besides he never stops abusing me without reason, only he does what he wants in me and forget me. I'm not lying too, I stopped in that joke, and the abuse also stopped. But he didn't believe me and acted like he was ignoring me. Goodbye.

Doctor is stupid crap, should be banned in Not Awesome forever.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑