Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey all, Sunburst here. I used to own SunCraft and I would frequently play on many other servers like DavidinCT, Fab's server, and a few others. Just came to say a few words.

1. Steam??? Wow, I am shocked to see Classicube of all things on Steam and I am extremely excited to see what things have changed and updates have been made. I immediately bought the game as soon as I saw it, and I plan on doing the same with the merch. (amazing stuff might I add) I also have a few questions.

Are the original texture packs from Minecraft classic included in the Steam version?

What does the Steam version include? Server hosting maybe?

What to expect?

1. Community. The forums seem to be at a crawl, as the last message was a few days ago but that's fine. Typical normal forum activity. Not to mention, it's nice to see all of you again. How many people are left/new players are there I wonder? Are the old servers still up? Many questions to be answered, however it'll come in time I suppose. Thanks if anyone can help with them.

2. I'm back! Well, I'll try and host SunCraft again if anyone's interested and see how that goes, and join many servers at the same time. I'm hoping the Steam Library will bring about publicity. I plan on spreading the game around anyways.

Thanks for reading guys! Cheers! (If you want me to move this submission to "ClassiCube Discussion" then feel free to let me know.)

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Sep 19 at 15:53:28 (2019)

Welcome Back! Glad to see how much you like our progress.

The steam version uses community made textures and audio.

Currently, the main steam only features are, automatic updates, cloud saving of texture packs and world save files, and a steam rich presence plugin for displaying what you are doing in-game, such as playing on a certain server or singleplayer.

We hope to add more features in the future.

Alright sick. I the saw classic texturepack as a guide anyways. I'll be on a ton now, cheers! Great to see you guys too.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑