0.0.16a_02 is FOOUUUNNNNDDD YAAAAAAYYYYY

what's a 0.0.16a_02 lol

ok

It's officially the oldest version of Minecraft Classic found!!!

wait w0t JAR FILE NOW P L E A S E

yes

This version is reformed Classic MC (JavaScript), by Mojang themselves.

Hello. Umm, this is first time posting. Might come back. HAPPYFACE!

(Automerge)

I wish Blockmaster posted here. It would be very cool. /emoji

MY ASS GOT KICKED! I love ClassiCube. All the glorious things that happen on it relate to real-life situations at my home. I just can't thank AndrewPh enough for making ClassiCube because I spend about 3 hours on it each day and it really infuses with my life...and blockmaster's even. I'm just so glad it is here that AndrewPh should deserve a medal for making such a good game...it's so ideal and nails it perfectly.

(Automerge)

Macaroni posted:

MY ASS GOT KICKED! I love ClassiCube. All the glorious things that happen on it relate to real-life situations at my home. I just can't thank AndrewPh enough for making ClassiCube because I spend about 3 hours on it each day and it really infuses with my life...and blockmaster's even. I'm just so glad it is here that AndrewPh should deserve a medal for making such a good game...it's so ideal and nails it perfectly.

(Automerge)

Gosh I really love ClassiCube...a game about building that I love so much...if I become an engineer when I am older, it's probably thanks to AndrewPh and his ClassiCube building game.

(Automerge)

YE BOY!

Macaroni posted:

(Automerge)

Macaroni posted:

(Automerge)

Gosh I really love ClassiCube...a game about building that I love so much...if I become an engineer when I am older, it's probably thanks to AndrewPh and his ClassiCube building game.

(Automerge)

YE BOY!

"Seriously Mac? Could you not do a Fucky-Wucky posting with the MY ASS GOT KICKED! in the first parts of your message? It really makes people not want to read it just within the first 4 words. Please don't do that next time; as I said, people won't read it.

(Automerge)

DJthe2nd posted:

0.0.16a_02 is FOOUUUNNNNDDD YAAAAAAYYYYY

Yolkbird posted:

what's a 0.0.16a_02 lol