Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I need help from the community. I'm looking for builders who can help me build Creeper Survival maps, Lava Survival maps, CTF maps, etc. You will be paid with server currency for each map and be given the ranks needed for certain commands. You can build custom mini games and adventure maps as well, I'm not complaining.

HMm... nobody has reply... Wtf? This is a new server! Well, buddy, that's how the life..

RealMaxJacobsYT posted:

I need help from the community. I'm looking for builders who can help me build Creeper Survival maps, Lava Survival maps, CTF maps, etc. You will be paid with server currency for each map and be given the ranks needed for certain commands. You can build custom mini games and adventure maps as well, I'm not complaining.

I can help? If you are still looking? Just message me via discord. You can find me in the classicube server.

inared_2 posted:

HMm... nobody has reply... Wtf? This is a new server! Well, buddy, that's how the life..

inared, the only reason you should post here is to apply to build, not to roast me.

inared_2 [posted] Well, buddy, that's how the life..

Did a sniper nearby shoot...

crush_ posted:

inared_2 [posted] Well, buddy, that's how the life..

Did a sniper nearby shoot...

wdym?

Inared didn't finish the sentence, I think they were shot by a...

CRUSH, NOOOOO!!! D:

i want to create an puzzle map on my own map but i cant create it...

I can make a map max

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑