Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

You see since the new snowing effect was added for the holiday feel... I think it is freezing my game.Well it won't let me play the game at all I can't join any servers if I can turn this setting off on my screen can you tell me how or if there isn't a way could you add it?

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Dec 2 at 7:02:41 (2013)

You must have a really bad computer if a tiny bit of JavaScript freezes your game, never the less almost everyone on the forums has a fucked up computer since almost everyone talks about how the game doesn't work

Edit for clarity: Once the focus is lost...Example: click on the game applet, switch a page, switch to another program...it stops the snow completely, so unless you have JUST enough RAM to run the client alone, it's most likely another problem.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 2 at 7:18:07 (2013)

Please give the standalone client a go, to see if it is an issue with your computer. My tests showed that the client worked 100% the same without the snow as it did with the snow.

It's like the best snow effect on Internet I've ever seen. In fact, it's the first one I've ever seen. Would be nice if a pile of snow on the bottom of the page was implemented, not those melting particles (gotta mention, they're cute as hell). Lacks a Santa added for GOOD computers (the one I'm working loads pages longer with snow).

If a little JavaScript makes you not able to play the game then you need a new computer. Maybe you could try one that isn't from 2000.

(Originally posted by Marcus [Link])

If a little JavaScript makes you not able to play the game then you need a new computer. Maybe you could try one that isn't from 2000.

My computer isn't from 2000 its from 2009

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Dec 4 at 1:41:15 (2013)

(Originally posted by RocketDude8000 [Link])

My computer isn't from 2000 its from 2009

Please give the standalone client a try. It is unlikely that the snow effect is causing this.

Thank you all but this thread is now no longer gonna be have to be dealt with do to the new disable snow button.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Dec 4 at 20:27:51 (2013)

(Originally posted by RocketDude8000 [Link])

Thank you all but this thread is now no longer gonna be have to be dealt with do to the new disable snow button.

You still haven't whether or not the standalone client worked, or even if disabling the snow worked. Please, do tell.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

You still haven't whether or not the standalone client worked, or even if disabling the snow worked. Please, do tell.

It'll never happen.

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Dec 5 at 2:24:54 (2013)

(Originally posted by Marcus [Link])

It'll never happen.

I've accepted this sad reality.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Dec 5 at 2:31:03 (2013)

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

I've accepted this sad reality.

RIP classicube :'(

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑