Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Use /z for cuboid. Now here is a detailed recipe to making a vanilla cake from scratch.

Ingredients: 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 cups sugar, 1 cup milk (I usually use whole milk, but 2% milk will work too.), 3/4 cup vegetable oil, 4 eggs, 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla

Steps: Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two 9-inch round cake pans or one 9x13'' rectangular baking pan with parchment paper. Grease the paper (Pam works like a baws) and the sides of the pan well.

In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat sugar and eggs together until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. If you are using a manual mixer, go buy an electric cause you would be a dingus to do this with a manual. Add flour, milk, oil, baking powder, and vanilla and beat for another minute, just until the batter is smooth and creamy. Don't overbeat, unless you want to make vanilla-bread cream :P. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Don't forget the Pam, one time I forgot and my cake became part of the pan :P.

Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the tops are golden and a toothpick poked into the center of the layer comes out clean. (Protip: A single rectangular pan will take longer to bake than two round ones.) Loosen the sides of the cake from the pan with a thin knife or scrapper, then turn out onto a rack and peel off the paper. Let cool completely before covering with frosting. Then eat it all within 5 minutes or you will die.

-Enjoy!

Love it. My cuboid is quite delicious.

The command /z is excellent. It helps you build faster.

SuperGirlygamers Sat Aug 1 at 17:24:18 (2015)

Question if i have an administreighter will this game work?

/z or /cuboid has components like /z holes or /z hollow. -z holes makes a checker - like fill and /z hollow makes an empty box.

(Automerge)

/z or /cuboid has components like /z holes or /z hollow. -z holes makes a checker - like fill and /z hollow makes an empty box.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑