Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hi. Lately I've been going to this one server but I do not know if its just the server or Classicube or what. Every once in awhile i get kicked from the server. I try reconnecting but it then says Connection Lost, Already logged in. I try going back to the server about 10-20 times and then it finally works until I get kicked again and restart the process over... Its been really annoying and I would like a solution to the problem. Thanks! ~bushy173

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 7 at 1:20:29 (2013)

Nothing to do with our site, once you're connected, everything is between you and the server (except skins)

Okay thanks for your reply.

But are they using your client? (they didn't say) So it could be a bug in the client. Depends on if it can be reproduced on other servers as well. They only mentioned one.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 7 at 3:24:00 (2013)

(Originally posted by gamerkd [Link])

But are they using your client? (they didn't say) So it could be a bug in the client. Depends on if it can be reproduced on other servers as well. They only mentioned one.

There's a very good chance that it's not a bug in the client, otherwise it would likely show 'nullpointerexception' since that's what most errors would be caused by, or just outright crash.

Judging by the description, it's a network issue between the server and him, and it could be on either end.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑