Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I noticed like a few months back that when we had skins with transparent parts that were actually transparent. but now they are not transparent. instead, its all black in those transparent areas. if it was from an update...fix it so we can have skins with see-through areas. cause my ghost skins are pointless to have now.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Dec 14 at 4:48:24 (2013)

That is possibly one of the stupidest thing's I have ever heard. Allowing people to have transparencies in their skin would be a very bad thing later on. Think of how many people would grief knowing that people can't see you.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 14 at 4:55:54 (2013)

(Originally posted by Meepologist [Link])

I noticed like a few months back that when we had skins with transparent parts that were actually transparent. but now they are not transparent. instead, its all black in those transparent areas. if it was from an update...fix it so we can have skins with see-through areas. cause my ghost skins are pointless to have now.

Skins in classic and modern have never allowed transparency in anything other than the helmet layer.

Literally, never.

hmm...ok then? but I mean like these skeleton skins with see-through areas like the ribs and other things. thats what I meant.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Dec 14 at 5:13:59 (2013)

(Originally posted by Meepologist [Link])

hmm...ok then? but I mean like these skeleton skins with see-through areas like the ribs and other things. thats what I meant.

If you are talking about mob skins(skeleton, chicken, printer) that have transparent areas, those are being worked on to be fixed.

that might be what I was talking about. seems legit 'nuff for me to understand.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑