Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I'm currently moving my custom CTF server over to Classicube! It has a long history, I'm pretty sure AndrewPH was one of the first testers back in 2010.

Link: http://www.classicube.net/server/play/aad25124cf6aa694310ec2113e289abd/
Forum & Leaderboards: http://buildism.net/mc/

Instructions
- Try to capture the other team's flag and bring it back to your own side. Capture by clicking the other team's flag; return the flag by clicking your own flag.
- You can stop the enemy by tagging them when they're on your own side, or blowing them up with TNT. (place a TNT block, then place a purple block to explode it).
- A mine is a dark gray cloth block, it will explode if someone walks by. You can only place one mine at a time. Say /d to defuse your mine.
- Say /join to play or /spec to be a spectator

Scoring
- Leaderboards: The formula used to determine your ranking is kills + captures*6.
- Store: You also get store points for kills, captures, and winning games, say /store to see what you can buy.

I'm currently working on implementing CPE so let me know if you have any ideas for how to use it!

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Dec 15 at 7:01:38 (2013)

Indeed I was! And one of the first people to have a copy of your software!

I played about on it a couple days ago, in fact. A+ community members, very nice folks. I didn't actually play because I'm still terrible, though.

You could make player's vision change colors ever so slightly towards whichever team they're on. eg red team would have slightly more red vision, blue team would have slightly more blue vision.

Let's say you "took a hit" from something. Let's say /gun. Could you make your screen "flash" red, like blood? If you've ever played call of duty or something you'd understand what I'm saying. Just curious. (:

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑