Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey guys, I really like the forum style and I would like some stuff to be added in the forum posting / design, that would be really looking awesome! : - Listing emotes / smilies near the post message box - Add BBCodes, or already have? - Add an option for a post preview to see how the post looks when posted. - Attachments (E.G. files, images, etc) If the following this I listed above can't be added to the website, it's still fine and if they CAN be added, that would be actually awesome!

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Oct 23 at 15:00:48 (2013)

(Originally posted by Nar [Link])

Hey guys, I really like the forum style and I would like some stuff to be added in the forum posting / design, that would be really looking awesome! :

• Listing emotes / smilies near the post message box
  • Add BBCodes, or already have?
  • Add an option for a post preview to see how the post looks when posted.
  • Attachments (E.G. files, images, etc)

If the following this I listed above can't be added to the website, it's still fine and if they CAN be added, that would be actually awesome!

• Instead of BBCode, we have Markdown, it provides many of the same features.
  • Post preview is something I might do, it's just another page to program.
  • Attachments are technically possible but why should I reinvent the wheel when others have done it much better (like solidfiles or imgur)

Thanks for the suggestions

In the future, instead of pressing enter once at the end of a line, hit it twice. Otherwise it won't think you're starting a new paragraph.

(Automerge)

Oh, right, emote list. I like leaving it up to the user to find/know them. I use the default emoticon set of my selfmade Markdown extension, mdx_twitchmoticons, so if you look at the source code to that you'll know all of our emotes.

I am wondering where you guys moved the link to the standalone client. It was usually right on the home-page, can you put it back there so I can easily download it when I go on other computers?

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Oct 24 at 19:50:21 (2013)

(Originally posted by DingusBungus [Link])

I am wondering where you guys moved the link to the standalone client. It was usually right on the home-page, can you put it back there so I can easily download it when I go on other computers?

If you are talking about the ClassiCube client, it's on your account page. Just click on your name in the top right corner and download the one that fits your criteria.

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Oct 24 at 20:55:36 (2013)

The standalone client wasn't ever on the homepage I'm pretty sure? As 123 said, it's available from your account page (found by clicking on your username from any page on the site)

Oh lol. Yeah you are right. I think there should be a link to this on the Home Page though, makes it easier for new users to find.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Oct 27 at 20:02:39 (2013)

Oh lol. Yeah you are right. I think there should be a link to this on the Home Page though, makes it easier for new users to find.

It's linked to from the serverlist and new users should be redirected to the account panel right after registering.

Maybe the classicube.net should have the same background as minecraft.net, so people would feel like there playing the mc version.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑