Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Using this account I can no longer join my server, upon every attempt it shows "Login failed! Try again". Is there a way around this? I've tried with both the client and the Web Client.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 23 at 17:53:44 (2013)

(Originally posted by LeeIzaZombie [Link])

Using this account I can no longer join my server, upon every attempt it shows "Login failed! Try again". Is there a way around this? I've tried with both the client and the Web Client.

Try forcing a salt change. Let me know if you're using MCDzienny, I can talk with him directly and we can figure out any potential issues.

A salt change? You mean to disable verifying names? Yes I do use MCDzienny.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 23 at 23:59:09 (2013)

(Originally posted by LeeIzaZombie [Link])

A salt change? You mean to disable verifying names? Yes I do use MCDzienny.

No I mean forcing your salt to change somehow. I don't know how you can force it with MCDzienny.

I'll talk to Dzienny after the holidays, feel free to bring it up on the mcdzienny forums prior, though.

To connect to my server on my own network in the past I had to use that 'override=true' parameter in the URL. To avoid that with WOM and now ClassiCube I have been using direct URLS (mc://-------). Look into using those to connect to your own network. They are a lot easier.

Have you tried using a different computer?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑