Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Guys i downloaded java 7 and ClassiCube but when i loaded a server i waited so long and it wont load i really want this so bad couse i wanna see the new Blocks like the wools pls help :(

Ok first of all, also post logs as we have said in old bug related posts, and second, what operating system are you using? if windows, what version?

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 30 at 3:11:27 (2013)

(Originally posted by Ghostking07 [Link])

Guys i downloaded java 7 and ClassiCube but when i loaded a server i waited so long and it wont load i really want this so bad couse i wanna see the new Blocks like the wools pls help :(

Post logs or you won't get any help. You can find a tutorial for how to post logs in the tutorials category.

Ok guys its fix it just says Server is down

I really need your help :( i really want to play ClassiCube and everytime i go to a server it says "Failed to connect"

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Dec 30 at 11:17:24 (2013)

(Originally posted by Ghostking07 [Link])

I really need your help :( i really want to play ClassiCube and everytime i go to a server it says "Failed to connect"

PostAFuckingLog

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

PostAFuckingLog

Uh here http://pastebin.com/eXTxdUMQ this is the pastebin

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 30 at 16:01:11 (2013)

Sounds like the server you're connecting to is down or your firewall is preventing ClassiCube from connecting.

Hmmm maybe the firewall is preventing me from connecting to Cc couse the server isnt down its always on

... i checked my firewall was off! D: nooooooo and i tried to go to the client and turn it on to Classicube then pressed the server again and it says Failed to connect ugh....

by the way how to update cc? -Ghostking07

(Automerge)

by the way how to update cc? -Ghostking07

It automatically updates usually when there is one.

Also as per your connecting issue, have you tried connecting to another server? Classicube Official and D3 Umby24 should both work properly for you.

Well do you need to sign up for D3 umby? cause i have never been able to log onto that server.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Wed Jan 1 at 23:19:22 (2014)

I wonder if launching classicube with -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true will solve this. Wanna give it a try?

You can do this in the Launcher preferences. Just added it inside that long line.

works.... just don't know bout that other guy.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Wed Jan 1 at 23:58:30 (2014)

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

works.... just don't know bout that other guy.

Well that's what I was inquiring about......

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Jan 2 at 1:10:48 (2014)

Issue has been fixed and marked as closed. Thanks for the report An update will be issued shortly

https://github.com/andrewphorn/ClassiCube-Client/issues/153#issuecomment-31432384

(Originally posted by Jonty800 [Link])

I wonder if launching classicube with -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true will solve this. Wanna give it a try?

You can do this in the Launcher preferences. Just added it inside that long line.

ill try it if it works thank u ;3

wait jonty where should i put it?

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Jan 2 at 12:52:55 (2014)

Open the launcher, click on "Preferences" where it says "Java Args" add it to the end of what is already there. Doesn't matter anyway, it should be fixed now.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Fri Jan 3 at 8:39:08 (2014)

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

Open the launcher, click on "Preferences" where it says "Java Args" add it to the end of what is already there. Doesn't matter anyway, it should be fixed now.

Yup. Dont do anything, just open and connect as usual, the problem has been fixed

guys i did nothing but its now working!! but i have 1 favorite server which is off for not Nooooooo

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑