Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Shaders for big computer to make peformance of graphics better

Why not just the 'shaders' from the original Minecraft - I mean, if you are talking about those Sonic Ether's shaders, then definitely not because some people's computers can die because of it..

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Jan 2 at 11:24:44 (2014)

The least I assume any of the devs would be willing to do is realistic shadows like the Charged-Miners client. Other than that anything else would just be too much work.

Erm. but no sunlight of Sonic shaders. just the shadows

there is no sun in classic, so what's the point of sunlight? its just one big sky that emits light with no specific area with sun

Err. Just a sun in the background that where are shadow go.. in the north or south maybe?

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Jan 4 at 7:28:09 (2014)

(Originally posted by popoi1234 [Link])

Shaders for big computer to make peformance of graphics better

shaders could only slow it down.

Or Just when your in choose button therse a button Shader peformance? low or high

Do shaders before my computers gets an fps overflow shock ;(

(i get around 2000-3000fps in classicube)

++ByteBit posted:++

Do shaders before my computers gets an fps overflow shock ;(

(i get around 2000-3000fps in classicube)

Cap your fps rate?

minecraftthun09. Thu Apr 3 at 11:34:36 (2014)

++popoi1234 posted:++

Shaders for big computer to make peformance of graphics better Well you cant minecraft classic is just regular and why there is no cuz look minecraft classic so its classic so it looks regular and minecraft classic is not suitable for it beacause it has few blocks. sorry i must press enter 2 times lol

Do YOU even know what you're talking about?

Honestly, I have no idea what you said. Shaders are for making minecraft pretty. But it won't work really if it's on classicube. There's no Sun, therefore shading is impossible. I don't think aph would implement a Sun or any of the dev team..

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑