Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

ShadowCreeper Freebuild was originally a Canadian server for MC Classic and it is run by MCDzienny software. It is owned by Shadowmew55 and co-owned by Creeper_of_Love (A.K.A - xXshadowmew55Xx for ClassiCube). We do not need staff, but we are open to hiring if we TRUST you. Our rules are obviously listed in the server itself but there are a few missing and some are 'typo'd'. Rules: * No griefing, our penalty is an instant ban with no exceptions.

• Do not spam chat and/or advertise any server or website. We mute you for doing so.

• No pillars, tunnels or block spam. Also an instant ban with no exceptions. This includes underground buildings

• Swearing is allowed on our server, but we would rather it not be abused.

• The owner's word is law.

• We obviously do not allow any kind of cyber bully or harassment on our server (racial or otherwise).

• We ask that you respect our staff as they are here to help you and answer your questions. They are not lightning rods of hate.

• Lastly, if you would like a title/tcolor than ask anyone with the rank of Operator or higher. The only thing we don't allow is a change of name colour, as that can confuse one's ranking.

On top of being a Freebuild server, we are in fact a Lava Survival server on top of that. We are also very open to role play, there are maps being made as you read this for role play specifically. We are also working on mini games such as parkour, spleef, gun wars, tnt wars, and some other games as well. We hope to see you there, and we hope you'd enjoy your stay. For any questions, you can ask any one of our staff members that are listed on the right wall in the main map.

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Oct 25 at 7:51:08 (2013)

Really nice server

(edit) Even made some cool stuff myself!

Coolio!

More coolio!

Uh its a very good server...Wish you the best of enjoying the server and uh-GOOD BYE!

Awesome!!! Love your server! I cant get into Shadowcreeper right now though! D:

It's a really awesome server, good job.

(Originally posted by sabrina2000 [Link])

great server mate

I must say its very....supreme

very true rocketdude :I

I am staff on it, I can't log on currently, but I will be able to when I can, bahaha!

Hi for some reason I am banned from Shadowcreeper; I don't know why but I just am.

poiihy! omg you still exist! ltns!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑