Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

When I try to respawn, I can't spawn on the cc client. But idk why

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sun Jan 12 at 16:15:56 (2014)

In servers with -hax you cannot respawn (using R)

Most servers that have games on them usually have -hax so you can't try to cheat and hit R to respawn if you were playing on one.

Yeah, but in a lava survival server, some people respawn while classicube users cant.

In lava survival this should be disallowed and considered a cheat by the people hosting the game anyway.

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Mon Jan 27 at 5:40:04 (2014)

If the server does minecraft.net and classicube at the same time, then people from minecraft.net (most likely using WoM) will be able to respawn because WoM doesn't disallow it, where as classicube, does.

Ok, I see many people respawning. And also, if we cant respawn, it gets boring than people leave the servers just like that.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Feb 10 at 1:03:24 (2014)

++FrostyFoxie posted:++

Ok, I see many people respawning. And also, if we cant respawn, it gets boring than people leave the servers just like that.

Respawning is disabled when the server has -hax set to prevent cheating in gamemodes where respawning is considered advantageous

Minecraft.net players will still be able to respawn - to fix this, you can either do checks in the server code or only allow classicube players on

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑