Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

How do I enable the extra blocks on my fcraft server? (BasicfCraft) I can't seem to find any options on the server settings/config. Help?

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Jan 12 at 20:02:46 (2014)

Because fcraft doesn't support CPE yet. You would have to add it your self.

Damnit. Well thanks bro. Does d3 support it though?

D3 supports all CPE extensions, yes.

LegendCraft is now available for download which is based off of fCraft and supports most CPE features, including custom blocks

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Wed Jan 15 at 1:41:40 (2014)

AtomicCraft is based off of fCraft and has lots of games such as PropHunt (block hunt), and soon factions! It supports most of he CPE, including custom blocks, and will be available for download very soon!

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Wed Jan 15 at 8:25:28 (2014)

The outside world has females

wow, much advertisement durrdurr

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Thu Jan 16 at 0:56:35 (2014)

Jonty800 is a female... a very nice female...

What is a "Female?"

Umm, on the topic of FCraft, I thought it was recently hacked beyond repair...not sure who did it, but that's what I was told.

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Jan 27 at 15:40:55 (2014)

++Meepologist posted:++

Umm, on the topic of FCraft, I thought it was recently hacked beyond repair...not sure who did it, but that's what I was told.

What gave you that impression? And what do you mean hacked? As far as I'm concerned there is nothing hacked about it. software, forums, wiki; Everything seems fine to me.

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

What gave you that impression? And what do you mean hacked? As far as I'm concerned there is nothing hacked about it. software, forums, wiki; Everything seems fine to me.

Someone told me about it...I long since forgot who it was. They may have been lying though.

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Tue Jan 28 at 20:42:31 (2014)

++Meepologist posted:++

Someone told me about it...I long since forgot who it was. They may have been lying though.

Go to fcraft.net is it hacked? Like omg look before you say nonsense things.

Also, if you need help with fCraft, go to forum.fcraft.net and ask them for help there or on #fCraft on Esper, since Classicube isn't fCraft. Classicube ≠ fCraft.

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jan 28 at 20:54:44 (2014)

++MrBluePotato posted:++

Go to fcraft.net is it hacked? Like omg look before you say nonsense things.

Also, if you need help with fCraft, go to forum.fcraft.net and ask them for help there or on #fCraft on Esper, since Classicube isn't fCraft. Classicube ≠ fCraft.

Don't be so rude

The issue was solved, the player got his choice and information for the server software, lock the post already. fCraft was not hacked, the story ended happily.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑