Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Forum update discussion

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Jan 16 at 0:59:00 (2014)

Post helpful feedback here.

Or "great job looks great thanks great."

Whichever you prefer.

Fancy badges you got there

Edit: Nice job!

You need more badges.

Nice!

Awesome

Interesting.....

needs more badges

These forums are amazing. Especially since you made them specifically for CC. Damn good job.

Need more mods/admins asap

Ways to get titles?

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jan 20 at 14:49:11 (2014)

++phinbella86 posted:++

Ways to get titles?

ask nicely once we have an easy way to set them.

which I'm coincidentally working on at the moment.

Coolz.

I'm a bit late, but I like it.

Hmm the badges need to have..a little more of a minecraft style

++FrostyFoxie posted:++

Hmm the badges need to have..a little more of a minecraft style

Ur right

Lol maybe the small human can be a default skin of steve..And how about if the developers put the view section, where it shows how many saw the section.

Lol maybe the small human can be a default skin of steve..And how about if the developers put the view section, where it shows how many saw the section.

Er Steve head for a normal player?
TNT for banned? Can't think of other badge texture suggestions

No I mean the whole Steve body but a very small size. And maybe the head of Steve can be emoticon of a smile

Well the top half of Steve's body. It is hard to somewhat replicate it in such a small size. It would be like a 32x32 skin or texture with small pixels

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Jan 29 at 3:56:58 (2014)

No I mean the whole Steve body but a very small size. And maybe the head of Steve can be emoticon of a smile

steve Steve skin as badge

Steve emoticon: PunchTrees (should work...appears not to)

Type: PunchTrees    

Creeper emoticon:

Type: SSSsss

Lol the Steve needs the whole body tho

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Jan 29 at 4:15:18 (2014)

I was copying the badge already in place

It doesn't need to be perfect. That Steve is good already

++phinbella86 posted:++

Er Steve head for a normal player?
TNT for banned? Can't think of other badge texture suggestions

Or maybe the Developer Tool can be an iron pick axe, what do you think?

The badges are fine to me. Also, this is not Minecraft. This is ClassiCube.

Hmm than new guests will come and see everything to simple and leave

Simple but good

I think this website needs to work on attracting players in an easy matter. Also is this game bassed on minecraft classic? If it is, than it has to have minecraft classic designs in the web page. Not purple and white -_-

++ph3x posted:++

I think this website needs to work on attracting players in an easy matter. Also is this game bassed on minecraft classic? If it is, than it has to have minecraft classic designs in the web page. Not purple and white -_-

This is technically classic with CPE support. It isn't based on classic. It's an edited classic. Who says purple and white isn't attracting? It's just simple. (Apple makes things simple. Thousands of people stick with them [I'm NOT one of them.] and simple things can be big)

Lol apple made things advanced. Not simple!

er no they made hacking their products advanced. they made interface simple.

Ok I see what you mean. But when something is extremely simple, it won't look attractive. Like if cc was a little more advanced. It should really feel like it has alot of feeling of playing classic minecraft. But If a new person comes here when simple, he or she will feel like its boring. it needs more creativity.

Does the MC page look nice or is it somewhat "simple"? It just has an introduction thing, pages to download, follow, read, and/or buy stuff. It also have a player counter. Now, it would be nice if APH did post an introduction video about CC. Does Windows look simple for people to use? Not all people think it is, so they choose Mac. But people still cling to windows.

Would love to throw my 2 cents in about apple interface design but it's off topic, so if we could cut it kthx.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑