Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I see a message when I start ClassiCube. It says, "Your security settings have blocked a self-signed application from running." I think its my old Java version. Before, ClassiCube worked as usual. I also have a Java version fitting Screencast-O-Matic, whats wrong. And as always, #DerpySquidz

You should read the blog post on the front page of Classicube. This is actually due to a new update in Java. The standalone client should work fine, try using that.

If you are not sure what version you have, the Java website can check for you. If it's the latest, then yeah it won't work for the web client. If this is the downloadable client, then it's your security.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jan 20 at 0:02:56 (2014)

++SquidGirl123 posted:++

I see a message when I start ClassiCube. It says, "Your security settings have blocked a self-signed application from running." I think its my old Java version. Before, ClassiCube worked as usual. I also have a Java version fitting Screencast-O-Matic, whats wrong. And as always, #DerpySquidz

The latest java update stops our applet from working, you must use the standalone client until we receive our certificate.

It says this right below the applet on the play page, actually. In big reddish letters.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑