Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello, I'm Keystirras, Host for Party Craft Zombie Survival and Party Craft Lava Survival, I have noticed when players use Classicube they seem to be faster than everyone else, Is there anything you guys can do to fix this so everyone is the same speed, I currently use McdZienny for my server software. Thanks.

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Oct 25 at 21:59:05 (2013)

(Originally posted by Keystirras [Link])

Hello, I'm Keystirras, Host for Party Craft Zombie Survival and Party Craft Lava Survival, I have noticed when players use Classicube they seem to be faster than everyone else, Is there anything you guys can do to fix this so everyone is the same speed, I currently use McdZienny for my server software. Thanks.

Use -hax and users will be forced to use a running speed that is identical to vanilla.

We have had extensive testing done on our client by another zombie survival community's leader to ensure that CC is not advantageous.

Use -hax and users will be forced to use a running speed that is identical to vanilla. I can't help much more. Also I would like to say how good your server is.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Oct 28 at 18:32:18 (2013)

I just pushed and deployed a couple of fixes (unrelated to this) where a user could

1. press enter and get pushed one block further (including through blocks)
  2. place or delete a block right before changing map, resulting in a client crash.

the first one is related to advantageousness, the second is related to annoyance.

Thanks Harrypotterfan74! And thanks Andrew i'm sure those fixes will help alot of players!!!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑