Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I can't understand a single step of making your own server...is there a program that I can use that does NOT require porting forward?

MCDawn used to do UPnP port-forwarding but they stopped releasing versions. Not sure about any other software. It all comes down to, if you can't learn to do it using Google, maybe you aren't meant to have one yet. Google is your friend.

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jan 28 at 22:03:13 (2014)

If you are okay with only letting people using your own internet play then all servers can do that. Other than that no, there is no software that doesn't require portforwarding. Because that is what allows other players to join your server.

ok then which one is easier to use?

++Meepologist posted:++

ok then which one is easier to use?

Any of them is good to use. They were all made for someone else to use and their developers made GUIs for almost all of them. There's no 'easier' one, it is up to opinion for that. If you want a basic vanilla server you can use FemtoCraft, otherwise any software you like is good to go.

...is there a thing that ports forward for me automaticly? not that thing on portfoward.com...I want one that is free.

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jan 28 at 22:36:10 (2014)

...is there a thing that ports forward for me automaticly? not that thing on portfoward.com...I want one that is free.

portforward.com is free, it's just showing you how to portforward.

...is there a thing that "ports forward for me automaticly"? not that thing on portfoward.com...I want one that is "free".

...is there a thing that "ports forward for me automaticly"? not that thing on portfoward.com...I want one that is "free".

No, there's nothing that port-forwards for you since it is router specific. You need to do it on your own using tutorials.

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Tue Jan 28 at 22:46:37 (2014)

Classicube IS NOT where you go for help setting up a server. If you need help with a server, VISIT THAT SERVERS WEBSITE!!!

I give up...no one and nothing is helping me at all. just close this thread...ok?

I already had to close your other thread for posting in the incorrect section, do I have to do it again? You're pushing your luck.

We have already tried to help you. No one is going to portforward for you. All you have to do is learn to READ. We've already told you to just follow tutorials online, and you'll be fine.

If you are unable to properly follow directions, you don't need to be running a server anyway, as it will be horribly managed.

We want to help you, but you need to help yourself first.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑