Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello everyone,

I've recently tried classicCube, since I used to be a fan of Minecraft classic and WOM. However, I cannot join any servers, nor do singleplayer on the website, or standalone client. It just stops at the loading screen with the purple cube. Here is what pops up in debug mode.

http://pastebin.com/kmWcjkdp

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sun Feb 9 at 19:02:31 (2014)

Thanks for the report, I will look into this strange issue

I cant join any servers either...it says "login failed, try again". I retried like 30 times or so...same results. I tried on web client...I tried on SA client (SA = StandAlone)...I even tried a cracked client download that lets you fix issues yourself (I forgot where I found that cracked client...). none of it worked! is it an update issue, bug, glitch or something else?

++Meepologist posted:++

I cant join any servers either...it says "login failed, try again". I retried like 30 times or so...same results. I tried on web client...I tried on SA client (SA = StandAlone)...I even tried a cracked client download that lets you fix issues yourself (I forgot where I found that cracked client...). none of it worked! is it an update issue, bug, glitch or something else?

I'm Meepologist...(this is my spare account.) I can play CC on this account for some reason...but not on my other user (Meepologist).

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Thu Feb 13 at 23:12:12 (2014)
This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
123DontMessWitMe Special Fri Feb 14 at 0:20:20 (2014)

That was not needed, MrBluePotato.

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Feb 14 at 12:35:26 (2014)

++Meepologist posted:++

I even tried a cracked client download that lets you fix issues yourself

Wot

++AndrewPH posted:++

Wot

Aka copyrighted launcher someone had made mainly to detect errors and to allow you to set temporary fixes for the issue, or even by-pass the issue...I think. Like I said...I forgot where I found it.

Edit: I also uninstalled it since it didn't help me.

123DontMessWitMe Special Fri Feb 14 at 16:07:37 (2014)

I think you are just using that as an excuse to greaten your claim of something not working. A client such as that would be almost impossible. There is no way the client itself would know how to fix or even bypass an issue that is breaking it. The most a client can do is tell you what the issue is, and classicube's standalone client already does that.

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Feb 14 at 19:52:54 (2014)

++Jared2Valdes4 posted:++

Aka copyrighted launcher someone had made mainly to detect errors and to allow you to set temporary fixes for the issue, or even by-pass the issue...I think. Like I said...I forgot where I found it.

Edit: I also uninstalled it since it didn't help me.

Nothing like that exists for ClassiCube.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑