Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Whenever I try to download, play, or do anything with classicube, my computer just won't let me. I don't know why, because I've had cc downloaded onto my computer before. If I try to play online, it says this is not supported, if I try to download it, it either says you need permission from the computer administrator (which I am), or it says it's not supported on my computer. I'm kinda angered by this because I've had it on my computer before... How do I make it work?

EDIT- Shoot, I think I posted this in the wrong section, sorry if I did.

++frost101012 posted:++

Umm, yah...you did. but it seems your problem is the computer (laptop or whatever) is not compatible with CC web client or SA client (SA = StandAlone Client). If you have another computer, then try connecting with that one instead of the one your using now.

++frost101012 posted:++

Whenever I try to download, play, or do anything with classicube, my computer just won't let me. I don't know why, because I've had cc downloaded onto my computer before. If I try to play online, it says this is not supported, if I try to download it, it either says you need permission from the computer administrator (which I am), or it says it's not supported on my computer. I'm kinda angered by this because I've had it on my computer before... How do I make it work?

Not sure if I understand your issue completely, but do you have Java installed?

Yes, I have java

What operating system are you running? Can you also post any error messages that you get (preferably the exact wording of the errors)?

I actually fixed it, so everything works now. Thanks for the help everyone!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑