Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I really need help, if someone has a fix please post it here. Error: I get an error message saying it can't open the jar.

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Feb 12 at 20:40:42 (2014)
This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.

are you sure you have java installed?

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Feb 13 at 3:15:32 (2014)

What happens when you navigate to the jar in a terminal and use 'java -jar <filename>.jar'?

++AndrewPH posted:++

What happens when you navigate to the jar in a terminal and use 'java -jar <filename>.jar'?

It does the same.

Error message: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: net/classicube/selfupdater/Program : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:637) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

(Automerge)

Can anyone give me the clent jar for Java 6?

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Feb 22 at 21:31:06 (2014)

++JORGETECH posted:++

Can anyone give me the clent jar for Java 6?

Our standalone client requires java 7. Please install Java 7, if available.

If you are unable to update to Mac OS X 10.7.3 (The minimum Mac OS version that allows Java 7) or above, you may not be able to install Java 7.

++AndrewPH posted:++

Our standalone client requires java 7. Please install Java 7, if available.

If you are unable to update to Mac OS X 10.7.3 (The minimum Mac OS version that allows Java 7) or above, you may not be able to install Java 7.

My computer only supports 10.6.8

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Mar 3 at 22:28:03 (2014)

++JORGETECH posted:++

My computer only supports 10.6.8

If you're feeling adventurous, these solutions may work.

If you choose to follow their instruction, you are doing so at your own risk.

Is it one of those power pc Macs and not Intel core?

++phinbella86 posted:++

Is it one of those power pc Macs and not Intel core?

No, It is Intel.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑