Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello guys, sorry if i posted in the wrong section, i am new, but every time i downlaod the windows exe verson of Classicube and login then select a server, it updates but then shows the error below. It says it can't find the client.jar fiel; i am not sure what this is.

This is error message:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Update process failed. Missing file: C:\Documents and Settings\BV & GB\Application Data.net.classicube.client\libs\lwjgl.jar at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker.get(Unknown Source) at net.classicube.launcher.gui.UpdateScreen.onUpdateDone(UpdateScreen.java:87) at net.classicube.launcher.UpdateTask.done(UpdateTask.java:518) at javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source) at sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Unknown Source) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Update process failed. Missing file: C:\Documents and Settings\BV & GB\Application Data.net.classicube.client\libs\lwjgl.jar at net.classicube.launcher.UpdateTask.verifyFiles(UpdateTask.java:539) at net.classicube.launcher.UpdateTask.doInBackground(UpdateTask.java:94) at net.classicube.launcher.UpdateTask.doInBackground(UpdateTask.java:28) at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Try going to the %appdata% .net.classicube.client\natives and \libs folder and delete everything in there and start the client again.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑