Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Would it be possible (or is it done?) for us to upload textures for us to put in our config file in the Server's motd to make the ClassiCube clients to recognise it and download the texture, just like WoM/xWom but the wom repository is down, maybe you can develop a file server?

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Wed Feb 19 at 22:32:51 (2014)

This is currently in progress.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Feb 20 at 1:48:57 (2014)

++MrBluePotato posted:++

This is currently in progress.

Since when?

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Thu Feb 20 at 2:56:55 (2014)

++Jonty800 posted:++

Since when?

Liam is doing it. He told me that he got the okay from andy.

uhhh you scrubs. It's called EnvMapAppearance. It's a CPE Extension and it allows you to set the texture on the client from a url.

D3 Software supports this, and according to the CPE Support page, so does LegendCraft.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Feb 20 at 12:06:08 (2014)

++umby24 posted:++

uhhh you scrubs. It's called EnvMapAppearance. It's a CPE Extension and it allows you to set the texture on the client from a url.

D3 Software supports this, and according to the CPE Support page, so does LegendCraft.

Butttttttt the question was support in the motd using a texture server. I recall a conversation about a texture server a while back, but I'm unaware of what the conclusion was

support via the motd is a wom-type thing, there's no reason for it when we have CPE that can simply point to a texture url, whither that be on a specific texture server or otherwise.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑