Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Ok, I was trying to download cc at school to play my server (AwesomeCraft) And my computer admins said it won't download and the file type was called Yolo. Who named it Yolo

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Feb 23 at 22:55:06 (2014)

++LarsLHansson posted:++

Ok, I was trying to download cc at school to play my server (AwesomeCraft) And my computer admins said it won't download and the file type was called Yolo. Who named it Yolo

the "file type" is JAR, the ID of the object tag that is embedding the applet is "yolo" because in the CSS I can refer to it as "#yolo"

myth busted.

Weird. We who owns that server cause my old server had the name Awesome Craft and was also a free build server until we took it down.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Feb 25 at 2:44:10 (2014)

++phinbella86 posted:++

Weird. We who owns that server cause my old server had the name Awesome Craft and was also a free build server until we took it down.

That's probably not what they're referencing. I set the ID of the applet to 'yolo', and some browser plugins will pass that on as the applet name instead of using the information in the jar.

I know. I just don't. See a post about the server

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Feb 25 at 23:15:05 (2014)

I know. I just don't. See a post about the server

wot

I don't see a thread in the CC server section that talks about that server

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Feb 26 at 7:48:53 (2014)

I don't see a thread in the CC server section that talks about that server

this isn't a thread about any server, this is referring to the id of the applet.

Oh. Ignore the posts I made

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑