Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello, I'm currently trying to learn Codding and i heard that C# is good for it, So i was wondering if there are any websites that can possibly help me learn for cheap or even free? Thanks!

Home and learn Should walk you through a good bit of C#. (Free) (Feel free to skip around the topics if you don't feel need for it immediately, I.E. Database programming)

There is also this website, but it is strictly for console applications. However, it does appear to cover a much wider base of topics. You can also skip between websites, learn as much as you can.

Tutorials Point

If you are on a Windows based machine, you will probably be wanting to use Microsoft Visual Studio (Express edition, as it is free, which you can find Here)

If you are on a Mac or Linux based machine, you will need to use MonoDevelop, which can be found Here

(You can also use mono develop on windows, completely up to you)

I can teach you C# I've developed a server software and also I'm currently making commands/plugins for MCDzienny

Thanks guys! Lol i'm just learning some code because i would sometime like to be able to make Plugin's for servers or even develop a server! xD

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Sat Nov 2 at 4:18:03 (2013)

(Originally posted by Rayne [Link])

I can teach you C# I've developed a server software and also I'm currently making commands/plugins for MCDzienny

WAIT Rayne is a girl? :O P.S. i thinks i played on your zombie serverr

(Originally posted by MrBluePotato [Link])

WAIT Rayne is a girl? :O P.S. i thinks i played on your zombie serverr

Name and the skin. Difference. We don't know IT'S gender D:

soon u wil b pro h4xorz

RAYNE IS A GIRL I KNEW THAT ALLREADY XD

[removed] derped and this is getting off topic..

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑