Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

What about creepers, enderman, spiders, zombies, skeletons and all that?

I got the server running, playing on my LAN with two others here. Only problem seems to be that we cannot find options to add creepers, enderman, spiders, zombies, skeletons and other stuff like that.

How would I do so?

I've run games from fCraft, LegendCraft & MCDZienny. They all do fine, but I don't see the options to add in all the creatures and stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is not modern survival minecraft, these creatures do not exist. There is the ability in some servers (D3, LegendCraft) to change your player model from steve into a creeper, crocodile, printer, sheep, pig, spider, or any block.

However, these are still just normal players, not AIs.

Hi,

Also, this is classic minecraft. All of those are found in premium survival mode of Minecraft. As Minecraft.net is shutting down soon, this is another way to log in to you CLASSIC minecraft account.

Any idea why Minecraft.net is shutting down?

Also, last night I stumbled upon a server called Bukkit which has all kinds of plugins, some which have AI creatures and other extras. Maybe ClassiCube can work with that... I'll start a new discussion for that.

Bukkit is a server software as I said in the other topic, not a server. Mc.net classic is shutting down as it is no longer wanted by mojang to save space and money I guess.

Some ClassiCube softwares, such as LegendCraft and maybe a few others are incorporating creepers, zombies, spiders, and other mobs as bots that can have an AI and even interact with players.

Another thing: Bukkit is not a server software, it is an API for the official Minecraft server to use so that plugins for Premium Minecraft run.

That makes much more sense.

Technically classic's still there-oh wait I see your point. But I think it's just in the launcher.

BUT NOT THE MULTIPLAYER! NOT THAT!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑