Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

One of my friends is having an issue with custom controls in the ClassiCube client. It seems that his custom control scheme never saves after exiting the game and so he has to change it every time he plays. He tried changing the numeric key values in options.txt in the %appdata%.net.classicube.client folder, but that did nothing whatsoever. Not sure if this is a known issue or not, or whether anyone else is having the same problem...

I'm assuming your friend plays classicube AND full minecraft at the same time? Like switches from one to another? That could screw up the controls, then again, it's not really a bother if you like changing to both, but could be quite annoying. Hopefully that helped.

Classicube doesn't interfere with minecraft.

++Basicaneer posted:++

I'm assuming your friend plays classicube AND full minecraft at the same time? Like switches from one to another? That could screw up the controls, then again, it's not really a bother if you like changing to both, but could be quite annoying. Hopefully that helped.

CC has it's own folder that it stores the game client and settings, so settings from one won't interfere with the other.

That was only with WoM and XWoM.

++Basicaneer posted:++

Thanks for the reply, but I still don't know whether this is a widespread issue or just an isolated problem.

++umby24 posted:++

CC has it's own folder that it stores the game client and settings, so settings from one won't interfere with the other.

I am aware of this and my friend tried to alter the %appdata%/.net.classicube.client options.txt as well as trying to change controls within the client's in-game menu, but neither attempts worked and his control scheme never saved. This led me to believe that maybe you have to interfere with .class files in a .jar somewhere, but I hope not. Is this a widespread issue (i.e could you try changing your controls and saving them/asking others to also do so)? If so, please resolve it!

Out of curiosity, is your friend on Normal or Advanced speedhack mode?

Happened to me, i was supposed to change Chat key to Enter, and Save loc. T, every control resets while restarting the game exept relogging ingame.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑