Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey guys,

I am happy to announce that we are now supporting ClassiCube accounts on our Zombie Survival server.

Some statistics about us:

We are a large community and we have had 85.000 unique players join us already. There is a forum where 118.477 posts have been already made, so we are still quite active: http://minemaniacs.freeforums.org/index.php

Our core features are: Automatic Achievement system. When getting all achievements, you will be awarded with a golden profile.

Anti-Cheat System - There are many mechanism that deny unfair play.

Active Staff - Our staff members will punish rule breakers accordingly and fair.

Purchasable items- For each time you eat a human or win a round you get cookies. With those you can buy stuff like rank-up's, titles and much more

Unique maps - currently we hold 185 unique maps. Those are regularly updated and new ones are added / unliked ones are removed.

Team function - You can join a team with which you can identify you have your own rank system and a team-chat function

Mapvotes - Let us know how you like our maps. You can use / like / dislike to give us feedback.

Please visit us and take a look yourself. We will be happy to welcome every new member. Please be sure to have a look at the /rules as you need to play with them to make it fair for everyone. If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of our staff members.

Thanks void_public

It's a fun community full of very nice players and staff

Tylerhartman2000 Sat May 16 at 3:03:29 (2015)

Hey I Was Banned About A Year Ago For Being An Idiot On The ClassiCube Server. Can I Please Be Unbanned?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑