Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Willing to Host 1 More ClassiCube Server

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Tue Oct 28 at 1:04:56 (2014)

Offer ended

Me!

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Tue Oct 28 at 12:54:09 (2014)

rasmusolle read the post carefully. "All you have to do is comment on this thread with your proposal for a nice server and my favorite one I will host!""

cool! how long will you host this for?

when you say you have the rights to demote people who do not deserve the rank, shouldnt this be up to the main owner to decide?

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Wed Oct 29 at 16:03:11 (2014)

I'm talking more along the lines of "this person griefed or has been warned on multiple occasions on a server rule"

(Automerge)

And as long as the Main Owner wants. It could even be permanently hosted by my if the Main Owner wishes

oh, i have a great server name idea! good flowers freebuild

I think he meant to post what kind of server it will be, what it would have, who would be staff, what plugins and stuff, and probably how you would run it. I would ask for one but I don't really need or have the time to run one.

oh,

server name: good flowers freebuild

sort of server: freebuild

staff: rasmusolle and alexpotter96

plugins: all the standard plugins

software: gemscraft, of course!

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Fri Oct 31 at 0:41:36 (2014)

rasmusolle --> Good Flowers Freebuilder is up and running.

++alexpotter96 posted:++

rasmusolle --> Good Flowers Freebuilder is up and running.

can you have it up on 15-19 swedish time? the server is up when i´m doing other things

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Fri Oct 31 at 17:48:39 (2014)

rasmusolle - I'm sorry but I had to end this offer. Discovered that my laptop cannot run both my own CC server and my premium server PLUS your server. I'm very sorry.

;( ´give me the server files then

email: [email protected]

++smiley89 posted:++

cool! how long will you host this for?

Less than 1 day

++smiley89 posted:++

Less than 1 day

He did not even start the server, if he did, so will it show in the minecraft Classic server list, but i didnt find it

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Tue Nov 4 at 5:24:54 (2014)

Rsmusolle, it was in Classicube.net server list. So yes and I will not send the files as they are already deleted and there's no point when there was really nothing to it but a config and a blank main world

++alexpotter96 posted:++

Rsmusolle (dude, missed a A), it was in Classicube.net server list. So yes and I will not send the files as they are already deleted and there's no point when there was really nothing to it but a config and a blank main world

did even anyone join it?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑